Saturday, January 5, 2008

And The Winner Is .......

















Introducing Bob the Knob, or Knobby Bobbie. We go back and forth between the two. One will stick eventually. Either way his name is Bob. I guess we all thought that Silly would pick a girl. Now, I don't want to make any judgments about my goose and his goose drive but , well , he picked this fellow. We do believe he is a boy. Out of all the lovely full blood African geese Silly picked this mixed breed sweet heart, so it is hard to tell the sex. I am a bit pleased. Bob is sweet and will even let you pet him and pick him up. I had never felt the knob on a goose until we got him. They are very , very soft. I also love his eyes. Those beautiful yellow rings are wonderful. I do have a very interesting story to tell about transporting a pissed off goose to find a friend ( lets call it that). Oh, and the noise and confusion of a giant bird lot. Let's just say turkeys are scary and I don't want one anymore.

No comments: