Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Now Would This Face Do Anything Like That ?

I can not get pictures to load right now so scroll down to the shameless kid photo and ask yourself the above question.

I had a very interesting day today. I dropped off my youngest at preschool and headed into town to do what Santa does when no little kids are looking. I picked up a friend and we had a great time buying leg lamps, pretend tools, and candy. When I went to pick up my sweet little angel I was informed that he missed me today. Oh, how sweet right ... wrong. Apparently he decided he missed his mom and if no one would supply her he would just find her. Yes, my son left the preschool building and took a stroll around town. The teachers were franticly running around the school looking for him, and he was headed home. They finally realized he left the building and stopped him before he got to far. You can bet on Thursday they won't take their eyes off him !

No comments: