Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas To Me

Let's start with ....

How cute is that Santa cake. It is actually made of cupcakes !

I love to order them for school parties. Yes, I am one of those awful moms that bring in all sorts of sugary crap for the kids. I am sure all the teachers and parents love me for it.

Now let me start with the fun morning I am having. I got up today and got everyone out the door and on their way. Even kiddo's to school with adorable Santa cakes intact. Then I discovered 1 inch of water in my main bathroom, and big rat holes where some thing wanted to come in out of the cold. What fun! I know, it could be so much worse. At least with a little clean up I can leave it all for my husband to fix when he gets home. Today is my last day of peace and quite as Christmas break starts this afternoon. I am looking forward to having everyone home and enjoying the family, but I am also trying to fit all my personal time into today. My fireman husband is off this Christmas FOR 3 DAYS straight. We are so excited because we get to spend Christmas like normal people this year. I can't tell you the last time that happened. I guess it could be argued that one would have to be a normal family to have a normal Christmas, but that is a topic for another day.

No comments: