Monday, December 10, 2007

It May Not Be Exciting, But It Is Our Life

Silly is sad. I don't just mean he is upset, he is the sort of sad that makes me think he just may lay down and die. We are very concerned and are starting to wonder how long to give him and what to do if he does not snap out of this. I know, I know what do I expect he just lost his girl but I am worried. We are starting to think we may have to get him a girlfriend or take him to live down the road with the other African geese. I say a month and we will know, but then again what do I know about geese.


On another note we trapped another raccoon last night. Boy is this one honking big! I really don't know how he fit in the trap. We are calling the game warden today because I am starting to think we just may have a problem with predators. I am sure he will love to take time out of his busy day to come out here and protect our flock of chickens and a sorry looking goose.

On another note I have great news. I found a dress , well a very special dress. As all of you know I am cheap. Yes, I own up to it. Well, I have been looking for 2 dresses to wear to my brothers high class country club wedding. I need one for the rehearsal dinner and one for the actual wedding. The thrift stores are my best bet at this point. One because I have time to look and two because I don't have a big need for dresses out here in hillbilly heaven. I was at the King's Treasure the other day and found a great dress on the 90% off rack and it fit me perfectly. Now it is long, black, and very sexy so if I gain a pound it is out. The best part of this story is that the dress was sixty cents. Can you believe that ! I am thinking that just might be a good deal. People have been asking for a picture of this dress and I would love to post one, but it does not photo well. I guess everyone will just have to wait until the wedding to see it.

No comments: