Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged


Ok, I have been tagged. I am not really one for games, but I am also not one to ruin a good time.
As usual I have adapted the game to my needs so here are 5 random things about me.

1) I can't wear a watch. That is right I can't wear one. Not for any personal reason, but because after a few weeks the batteries stop working and then after a few weeks the batteries stop working and then after a few weeks the batteries stop working. Yes, I some how drain the batteries with my body. Watch people have informed me that while unusual there are some people who have to wear a wind up watch because of the electromagnetic energy their bodies do or do not give off. Even stranger is I think my grandma is the same way, but I could be remembering it wrong.

2) I like to chop wood. There I said it. I love the feeling of doing something so usefull, and to see the big neatly stacked pile when I am done. I can stand out there all day chopping and enjoy it

3) I can sing all the songs in the movie Cinderella. The Disney version of course. She is after all the coolest of the princesses.

4) I once caught my husband in the head with a fishing lure while we were chest deep in the ocean and he had a giant salmon on his line. We are still married so it must be love.

5) I am addicted to the documentary channel. I can watch it all day long. I just love spending a whole hour learning about the electric car, blood diamonds, or peak oil.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love your random things. I think Grandma can't wear a watch either. I'm excited to hear you teach Ashlyn all the Cinderella songs when you see her next month. Thanks for playing!

Sherry said...

Are yo tagging anyone else or is this where the fun ends?