Saturday, May 3, 2008

Burning Down The House

It seems as if there is a 5,000 acre forest fire not to far from our lovely little patch of heaven. Alarming , a little, but there is a small town between us and the fire that as not been evacuated. When that happens I will really get worried. We are however reviewing our fire emergency plan and making sure our plants around the house are not to dry.

Our biggest problem at the moment is the fire is between us and our destination for the day. We are headed to Smokey Bear days, old Lincoln, and the farm for some fresh meat. I am looking forward to a good old fashioned family adventure, even if I have to drive around a fire to get to it.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

What are you doing away from your computer? Do you really have time to be out in the fresh air when you have been tagged? I almost didn't tag you because I thought there couldn't be many more unusual things about you to post. I can't wait to see what you write.