Monday, February 11, 2008

Happiness

" Happiness is a place between too little and too much"

Finnish proverb



Unfortunately ,for me, we are starting to lean towards to much. I swear I have never seen so few people have so many little knick knacks, tiny pieces of paper, and other treasures. It is all coming into focus right now because I am trying to clean out the lower floor of the house for guests to stay in. It is the place where everything we do not want to deal with at that exact moment goes until sorting can occur. I am sure you can figure out who does the sorting. On an up note ,I am taking the above proverb to heart and using this chance to clear out as well as clean up. Wish me lots of luck because I will need it. The temps were in the 50's today and the sun was shinning. Oh, how distracting that was.........

No comments: