Wednesday, October 1, 2008

If The Economy Is Going To Collapse Then Maybe I Should Go And Buy A Shovel

My oldest son informed me yesterday that if the economy was to collapse then we would be ok. You see he is sure that our garden, chickens, and orchard would protect us from the general pain that such a thing would bring the country. I guess that means I should replace the tools we broke the day before the infamous arm injury. We were digging out stumps and broke our pitch fork and shovel. Those just might come in handy if indeed he is right. In case you are wondering he is currently working on a plan for what to do if the " city " people try to come up the mountain and take our resources.

Maybe I should start limiting his TV news watching.

1 comment:

Tara said...

He must be talking to my husband in secret. :)

Even if the economy doesn't collapse, how ever will you live without a shovel and pitchfork? Fix or replace those babies, STAT!