Ok, so I stole that quote from Gandhi, but that is exactly what my family decided to do.
Any one who knows me at all knows that I have been ranting on and on about wanting an electric car. Our car was getting a few miles on it and we like to have at least one newer car to head out across the vast New Mexico landscape in. So on this trip to the dealership we decided to be that change, and boy are we glad. We are now the proud owners of a 2009 Toyota Prius. Ok, so it is not electric but it is the closest we can find at this time. We are also getting 44 miles to the gallon, and have fallen in love. I was worried at first that it would be a bit small, but in all honesty it fits 90% of what my family does with a car. What about the other 10%, well, I figure we will improvise. Besides it is all apart of my new years resolution, being honest with what I really need.
Located at 6700 feet above sea level, Skunky Acre Farm is the home of farm fresh eggs, several different varieties of apples and cherries, with dogs, cats, and our two free range boys. We moved from the city to the country and are living the good, if not a little crazy, life.