Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Egg Empire


As you can see from the picture above my relationship with chickens began long ago and far away.

And now I am pleased to announce that I have now taken over the egg business from my oldest son.

Yes, I am now the Emperess of Eggs ( evil laughter )

which sounds better than being the crazy bird lady. He has decided that he would rather get a weekly allowance than to tie his fortunes to the whims of a chicken. I think the ups and downs of the egg world where a bit much for him, not to mention the work involved. What he does not realize is he could make so much more money if he would just ride out the rough spots. But that is his choice to make and my choice to run with. I think I can really expand this business and do fairly well. I have already gotten the general store to up the amount they give us for a dozen eggs and expanded our customer base by 2 people. All of that in only 1 week.

Now if my working girls out back can just keep up.

No comments: